Surprising from a "follow the herd" psyche amongst the corporate management
and all institutions. They are wary of Smalltalk in general with very few
competent resources available makes them more incapable to drive their
personal agenda. Also for institutions, the insecure nature of Smalltalk,
the lack of standardized monitoring tools et als is another factor that
plays to opt for Java or .Net.

I suspect this maybe an on the cloud, self managed service which is
assessed purely on its merits... if its true.