> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16760/Dictionary-breaks-when-comparing-identity-and-non-identity-dictionaries
>
> The newest fix that changes Dictionary>>= and related = methods to use
> species == tests can go in. or I can redo the older more complex fix that
> allows some cross class equality comparisons (like between Dictionary and
> SmallDictionary and between IdentityDictionary and
> OrderedIdentityDictionary). But the current behavior is clearly wrong and
> needs to be changed.

please,

we need more people reviewing and commenting on this issue.
Question, should we:
  1. Integrate (may break external code, or not - I don't know)
  2. Modify this solution, so it may not break existing code

I am for (1) but I really don't know. What would you
expect by comparing  two dictionaries with the same elements, by #=, if one
is a Dictionary and the other one a SmallDictionary?
(Maybe SmallDictionaries aren't often used?)