WTF... I had my user remember in Chrome.. clicking Logout would do NOTHING.
There was no way of logging out unless I clear everything from chrome...
Then, opened firefox, login fresh, and yeah, I was able to edit team..wtf.

#WindowsLikeTipsDoWork   :)

Thanks!

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaring...@gmail.com