Hi Mariano,

Le 22/11/2015 23:31, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :

You know what is funny? I run all AST-Tests-Core from Pharo and NONE
halt on #createBlockFor: ...
I even run all those from Refactoring-Tests-Core.
*So..it seems there is not tests that covers the usage of
#createBlockFor:   :(*

Ok. I'll have a scan of all the RB tests and add additional tests then. There is an issue John pointed to Nicolai and me that needs solving as well.

        BTW, do you image other cases like this?

    You mean storing those RB rules? I try to collect them if I see some
    (or participate to), or remember where I see them.

No, I mean the compilation of block closures that would try to bind
"self". Anyway, I will search if I find more.

Thanks.

    I used to know where the RBRewriteTree chapter was in the Pharo
    books, but it seems to have disappeared, so I have recreated a copy
    that I'll try to update.

Thanks, please share it with me when you made it because I could not
find it weeks ago.

My fork of the Pharo for the enterprise book has it:

https://github.com/ThierryGoubier/PharoForTheEnterprise-english

But I don't have a CI building it yet.

Thierry