On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 2:31 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.mira...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Denis,
>
>     I think this is cool :). I'm anal enough to hate spaces hidden before
> tabs, but they're invisible...unless, selecting a space highlights all
> spaces in the method :)
>
> (I also hate trailing white space; wish it weren't so prevalent)

I find the auto-selection of all spaces really annoying, since it
happens a lot by accident.  I just had not complained yet since I
thought it was temporary alpha-code for debugging.  I've never
accidentally had the tab auto-selection occur (actually I never
noticed the feature), so I could live with that, and that maybe that
is sufficient for Eliot(?).  An intuitive alternative might be that it
only works in the left-margin-whitespace and shows both tab and spaces
together - i.e. its not a space or a tab you are selecting, its
whitespace.

cheers -ben