Hi guys,

I started to run a production load with VoyageMongo and every day the maximum
latency
of it goes up a bit. Today I looked at the production system and the
VOMongoRepository
and the VOMongoCache and saw that the cache had around

        90 entries in the "objects" WeakValueDictionary all pointing to nil
        34k entries in the timestamp dictionary

This is a write "heavy" workload but at no point in time more than a couple of
objects will
be in the cache. So somehow the VOMongoCache>>#compactIfNeeded check does not
trigger and/or given the difference in the sizes of the dictionary it is
possible that some of
the dead objects are not removed from the timestamp cache.

I have accidentally restarted one image and flushed the cache on the other but
if it is of any
help I can wait a day or two and then look at the compactLimit again. But even
right now in
one image the compactLimit is 3277, the objects dictionary has 142 entries and
the timestamp
one 272.

Is this a known issue? Does this look like "normal"/"good" operation?

kind regards
        holger