Thanks nicolai
As you did not see even if I have a strong 5* wifi signal I do not have connexion ;(

I faced also some bugs moving classes between changeset in the changesorter

I really think that we should do something when a student orverwrite a class with an object

    Dice := OrderedCollection new
    where Dice was a class.

Spotter startup is mega super annoying when you have a non working connexion. The first time it launch itself we get this boring settings that ask for submitting code
and this is mega mega annoying because it was hanging my image.

    Hi

    today and yesterday I'm giving 6 hours of pharo lecture to 100
    students and we have fun.
    Here are the bugs I found (I'm working on the latest 50)

        - we cannot bring menu in certain part of the debugger (may
    inspector)

16887 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16887/Debugger-context-menu-broken> Debugger context menu broken

        - class definitions are not logged in changes

this should be fixed already
17219 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17219/Class-Definitions-not-in-Changes-again-again> Class Definitions not in Changes... again again

        - when we write self shoulnt: [Dice new faces: 20 ] raise: Error
            the debugger does not show the create menu for the method
    faces:

did this ever worked if the error is catched?

    It would be good to record this.
    I have a reeeeeeallllly slow internet connection and only from
    time to time.