Le 29/12/2015 04:03, Ben Coman a écrit :
> There is a setting in PharoLauncher
>
> A different approach to workaround Pharo 5 alpha transition in image
> file format...
> 1. Download latest VM + Image
>      http://pharo.org/download -- Development version: Pharo5
>      or, get.pharo.org  ... 50+vmLatest
>
> 2. After opening image, from World Menu go Tools > Catalog Browser
>
> 3. Install Pharo Launcher
>
> 4. Start PharoLauncher from the World Menu
>
> Now I guess you will get the same in reverse, this wont open the old
> image format.    It would be nice for PharoLauncher to handle multiple
> VMs, but in the meantime you may want to keep two PharoLauncher: Spur
> & pre-Spur.
>
> cheers -ben

Hi Ben,

With the development version of pharo launcher you can give a path to
the cog VM and a path to the spur VM. The launcher will know which image
need which VM.

So with the development version of PharoLauncher you only need 1 version
to be able to launch all images.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu