I feel there is something missing from your analysis I would like to highlight, Dimitris. Some projects can be solo. Others require collaborative planning. BigData requires collaboration, especially given it's commercial focus. If there is not interest, it is not a problem for me.

As you, I have this big pile of beans on front of me. I think I'll go pick a few up and put them in the sack.

have a good one,
robert