On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Andrei Chis <chisvasileand...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Of course. Feel free to commit as many improvements as you want :)
>
> Just what solution did you have in mind? Ideally the pane displaying
> setUp/tearDown should only be visible when those methods exist, but the
> structure of a tabulator browser in glamour cannot be changed dynamically.

Well...that's true. However, since so far we only have setUp and tearDown
tabs, I thought that for the time being I could simply change the condition
in #debuggerStructureIn: browser and #debuggerTransmissionsIn:. Then I
simply add the column  if at least ANY of those 2 have implementation that
is not the one from TestCase.

Is this good enough for the time being?