Was this fixed?

I downloaded the latest 5.0 image and also the Moose gttoolkit5
images, and I can't start them, the launcher closes without any
further notification.

My previous 5.0 image (from Dec/10th 2015) starts normally.

It would be great to have a two lines list of the images, one with the
name/description, and other subline with the image version and vm
version. :)

Where can I get the source of the launcher itself?

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo