Le 15/1/16 12:09, Andrei Chis a écrit :
For remembered expressions: Delete the folders play-cache and play-stash from the directory of the image and run 'GTPlayBook cleanUp' before opening the playground.
Andrei it would be good to have a menu entry to flush them.
For the bindings: in the list of displayed binding each binding has an action that removes it from the list (It has an X icon)
Yes I saw

Andrei