There are  A TON of things named Morphs inside Bloc.

Bloc has no choice because it wants to be 100% compatible with Morphic.
That means it has to offer a 100% Morphic API . What Bloc does is rework
the ugly internals of Morphic offering a better implementation and of
course adds a lot of new functionality and integrates Athens.

Morphic is here to stay for a long time, at least until people migrate
completely to Bloc and Bloc finally decides to drop Morphic support. I dont
see that happening before Pharo 8-10.