On 16-01-16 12:25, David Allouche wrote:
That does not make sense to me. I guess it will, when I understand Monticello
better.

Ideally, you start with the fresh, latest clean Pharo image to start working on an issue and make the changes in one go to create a slice. Then you only have to select the dirty packages.

If the changes you are making risk killing the image, or there are simply a lot of them, you might commit intermediate steps where you detail your thought process/assumptions. The slice for the issue then can consist of packages that are already committed.

Stephan