On 31/01/2016 15:23, stepharo wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Thanks for this fix.
> I will start recording videos.
>
> Stef

In the last image I get errors all the time when I use unimplemented
methods.
I think this might be related if this was done to add syntax
highlighting for unimplemented methods.

RubShoutStylerDecorator(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #recomposeFrom:to:delta:
[ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ] in
RubShoutStylerDecorator(RubParagraphDecorator)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta: in Block: [ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ]
BlockClosure>>cull:
Context>>evaluateSignal:
Context>>handleSignal:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>signal
RubCurrentLineBarDecorator(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta:
[ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ] in
RubCurrentLineBarDecorator(RubParagraphDecorator)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta: in Block: [ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ]
BlockClosure>>cull:
Context>>evaluateSignal:
Context>>handleSignal:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>signal
RubExtraSelectionDecorator(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta:
[ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ] in
RubExtraSelectionDecorator(RubParagraphDecorator)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta: in Block: [ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ]
BlockClosure>>cull:
Context>>evaluateSignal:
Context>>handleSignal:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>signal
RubOpeningClosingDelimiterDecorator(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta:
[ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ] in
RubOpeningClosingDelimiterDecorator(RubParagraphDecorator)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#recomposeFrom:to:delta: in Block: [ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ]
BlockClosure>>cull:
Context>>evaluateSignal:
Context>>handleSignal:
MessageNotUnderstood(Exception)>>signal
RubTextMethodLink(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #tes
RubTextMethodLink(TextLink)>>=
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>hasEqualElements:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>=
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>hasEqualElements:
RunArray>>=

--
Cyril