Tx nicolas

I read

SmallFloat64: My instances represent 64-bit Floats whose exponent fits in 8 bits as immediate objects. This representation is only available on 64-bit systems, not 32-bit systems.

BoxedFloat64: My instances hold 64-bit Floats in heap objects. This is the only representation on 32-bit systems. But on 64-bit systems SmallFloat64 holds a subset of the full 64-bit double-precision range in immediate objects.

I think that we can improve such comments but I do not have the knowledge.

So do I get that we will have instances of Float and BoxedFloat64?