On 09/02/16 14:12, Guille Polito wrote:
AAAANNNDDD! It looks I found the real cause of this!

- I tested an image pre-new session manager, and an image post-new
session manager. The issue only appeared in the latter.

- Checking, it seems that UUIDGenerator is not subscribed to the new
startup list. This means that the UUIDGenerator is not being
reinitialized on every startup. This means, moreover, that every person
that is loading the latest Pharo image is using the same UUIDGenerator
instance, with the same random seed => same generated UUIDs.

So, adding UUIDGenerator to the list would be the simplest solution and
the integration of NeoUUIDGenerator can be moved to Pharo6 maybe.

However, now that we found that something was missing in the startup
list, we should check for others...

So, which image versions do we need to mark as broken, don't use?

Stephan