Stef, I know it's easy to speak with Monday's newspaper, but I wouldn't
accept projects for Pharo that do not have tests. I do not pretend X number
of percentage, but at least some tests. Otherwise, YOU will have to pay the
costs.

Max: we already have a test coverage tool already in the image since years.
Open Test Runner -> Run Coverage.

Cheers,

--
Mariano