Hi,

I took a brief look. It looks like a strange problem. If I add the
wantsToDisplayOnEmptyQuery to false, it seems to work, but I do not understand
the real problem. At least not yet. Could you live with it for now?

        GTSpotterMorph new
                        extent: (World width / 3.25 @ (World height / 2.25))
asIntegerPoint;
                        spotterModel: ((GTSpotter new)
                processorsFilter: (CodePanelProcessorFilter new
                        configuredWith: [ :aProcessor | aProcessor
                                        actLogic: [ :aMethod :step |
                                                step exit.
                                                aMethod ifNil: [ self new
openInWindowLabeled: 'Code panel'  ]