Hi Johan,

I've just commited RTAnchorConstraint to latest Roassal, see class-side
example there.

I've been using it for my class diagrams where it works quite well, however
class diagrams are usually orthogonal-ish, which makes it a bit nicer.

The Anchor will avoid intersecting it's own line, and one of the end shapes
(it should both but apparently I have a bug there...).
It doesn't look at other lines, however you can specify on which side it
should be.

(You can also put the node label inside the circle with  `el @ (RTLabelled
new center)` but you probably know that.)

​
I have also a global edge labeling layout which produces good placement…
but it's slow as hell… I need to write a fast flow alogrithm…

Also the Anchor currently doesn't work with self-edges. On the other hand
Roassal doesn't have self-edges yet so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

Peter