Hi,

I meant to ask if you confirm that the rendering looks like the DejaVu font :).
I know it was not intentional.

Indeed, I confirm that just saving fixed the problem.

I checked the issue tracker and I did not find a bug. Is there such a report or
should I create one?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."