There are actually two, a highlighting parser used when you inspect files from
spotter, and a highlighting writer used to implement the "Tree" and "Source"
tabs when inspecting an already-parsed DOM tree.

Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 7:24 AM
From: "Nicolai Hess" <nicolaih...@gmail.com>
To: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] How to set styler for RubEditingArea?
Isn't there a xml.-Styler in Moose? How is that implemented?

Am 19.03.2016 11:28 vorm. schrieb "Stephan Eggermont" <step...@stack.nl>:On
19-03-16 10:59, Henrik Nergaard wrote:There is no way of doing that,
RubParagraphDecorator lacks a method to set its style variable.

If you add that, then you can do something like:
Self is a RubEditingArea

(self decoratorNamed:  #shoutStyler) style: yourStyleclass new.

I'm strongly in favor of adding this. There are other languages I want to style
than smalltalk.

Stephan