Hi Phil,

_,,,^..^,,,_ (phone)
> On Mar 26, 2016, at 3:07 AM, "p...@highoctane.be" <p...@highoctane.be> wrote:
>
> In Tiki, our versioning policy is like this:
>
> https://tiki.org/Versions

Hmmph!  :-). Tiki's "About" page is one of those maddeningly useless ones that
speaks to the choir.  It should start with a "Tiki is a ..." paragraph that
explains what tiki is to those that have never heard of it before.  Instead it
gushes on for ages declaring "we have history", "we eat dog food", "we have a
huge install base" but I still have /no idea/ what tiki is as a black box or a
white box.  Grrrr ;-)