--- Begin Message ---
Hi Ben,

With "it disappears" I intend that weird behaviour. It happens sometimes, I
can't show you a screenshot because it's random.

Usually, I'm on a system browser or on a playground and I hit the delete key
and the window closes itself.
If I'm lucky and I have just written something without saving and I click on
the delete key, it appears the alert window: "Code has been modified. What
do you want to do?", so I close the alert, click the cmd key and then I can
click the delete key to cancel my writings.

Davide

Ben Coman wrote