--- Begin Message ---
There are several issues with the ImageCleaner, but I did not recognize any of
them in the filter link mentioned.
In a shiny new image with version 50695, if I execute:
ImageCleaner cleanUpForProduction
I get alternating growl notifications saying:
InformationMissing example dependencyGTDummyExamplesInvalid class>>a
and:
InformationMissing example dependencyGTDummyExamplesInvalid class>>b:
Once it finishes, after about 30 minutes, I get a MNU in
#actOnHighlightAndEvaluate:because some textMorph shoutStyler is nil.
I am not even sure if those warnings and errors will cause trouble later,
because the bigger problem still is, that after all that, the image size is
exactly the same.
I am not sure if this should be reported as a Pharo bug, or several, or if this
is a VM bug and should be reported somewhere else.Or maybe the ImageCleaner is
not considered "Core Pharo" and I should stop complaining, but if it will not
be supported, then it maybe better not to include it in the base image.
End of my rant.How/where should I ask for this to be included in the priority
list?
Thanks!

    On Monday, April 18, 2016 4:51 AM, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr>
wrote:

> On 18 Apr 2016, at 09:35, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We are down to 38 open issues that have the “Pharo5” Milestone:
>
>     https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/filters/125/5-0-All

I just change the Milestone of all “would be nice” Cases. I added a note:

    As announced 1.5 weeks ago: we are very close to the date of release for
Pharo5.
    This issue is priority "Would be nice."

    Yes, it would be nice, but it would be even nicer to release Pharo5 :-)

    ==> I have put the issue on Milestone "Later". If this was a mistake (or if
you have a fix),
    please put it back to "Pharo5" *and* change Priority to "Must Fix”.

    Marcus

--- End Message ---