On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras
<vonbecm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi  Esteban,
>     I tried again and it doesn't work. :(
>     But now i found another issue, if you take a look to pharo5.0/shared
> folder you will see the file PharoV40.sources (wrong version for this
> release)

This is the correct sources for Pharo5-*beta*.  It doesn't become
PharoV50.sources until the changes file is compacted for actual
*release*.   However I understand the confusion.  I think this naming
is based off the Squeak workflow, where IIUC they just work in, for
example 4.5, and don't call it 4.6 until just weeks before release.
But we've called it Pharo 5 (beta) for 12 months.

I have thought a few times myself that maybe for Pharo 6 we could have
PharoV60dev.sources and later PharoV60.sources.

cheers -ben