esteban

we should sit with Pavel & christophe because package validation for distribution is on Pavel's roadmap and this is

probably the time to activate it.

Stef

Le 23/5/16 à 09:53, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
Hi guys,

I will update the Catalog for Pharo 6 and I was wondering if we should keep the
“Unsorted” category… this corresponds with projects present in old
MetacelloRepository repo, I added it at the beginning because I did not want
those project to be lost, but in fact they are more or less abandonware and
definitively, they were not very well kept (no descriptions, no tags and even
worst, many of them will not load fine).
So what do you think? should I keep them?

Esteban