> On 24 May 2016, at 10:09, Cyril Ferlicot Delbecque <cyril.ferli...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> On 24/05/2016 07:44, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
>>
>> The missing class comments are totally unacceptable, we should refuse these.
>>

> +10000
>
> It is really frustrating to take free time to improve the comments of
> the current classes and to see that there is dozens of classes without
> comment added in the same time.
>
>> Apart from BlueInk (a code formatter), I have never heard or seen the others
>> ;-)
>>
>>> How would a new user discover what these are?
>>
>> If these are important to end users, they should be mentioned somewhere.
>>

> Another important think about it is to remember that the user don't know
> what the community knows. I see for example setting talking about
> Renkaku, about Growl, about a lot of stuff… But how as a use should I
> know what I need to do with the setting "Renkaku's rule"? This is only
> an example (I do not target you Yuriy :) ) but there is a lot everywhere
> in Pharo.

Because people should give more feedback. Now as you point this out I know that
I have to improve. But at the moment when I was implementing the stuff my main
goal was to provide the functionality somewhere else then just a script on
class side, and after I’ve managed to copy the bottom and make it work I was
very happy and didn’t think that it’s not clear for users. Now I know and can
elaborate on that.