Hi nicolai

Indeed we need on way to define "menuItem action"

I do not know if it should be bound to shortcut but it should have a shortcut.

I saw that Glamour has one way, the core other ways and probably Spec a third one.

So this is really confusing.

With guille we discussed a while ago about a hierarchy of command

    id

    description

    flyhelp

    action

    shortcut.

So probably the shortcut should be virtual so that we can bind the one we want system wide.

I would love to have Ctrle Ctrla.... ")

stef