> On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Yanni Chiu <yanni.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 2:58 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> And finally, more we move, more we have encourage to improve the tools,
>>> complete the missing parts…

>> About a year ago I tried to use git for a project, but gave up because it
>> was not clear to me what tools and processes should be used. Having an
>> active project to follow (like PharoNoSQL) would maybe fill in the missing
>> git knowledge I need.
>>
> Yes, the same happened to me.

Ditto here.

I do use GitHub and Bitbucket for other projects, with branches, pull
requests and all the jazz.
But with Pharo I only used filetree, and I'm never know exactly how
the changes are handled, what's all the metadata thing about, and so
on. But maybe because I commited the same package to both an MC repo
(STHub) and Git.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo