So it is clear that we need configurations that will be created and managed automatically and will enable swapping of repositories. We had already several discussions on this theme and from my point of view we need:

- own separate repository for every semi-external project. So something like fork for Pharo. With GIT it will be natural, for the management by MC it will be only a temporary step.

- own configuration that will be aware only of Pharo and will be fully automatically managed

Pharo developers will provide only slices and will not care about configuraitons at all. It will mean that maintainers of semi-external projects will loose part of the controll and will need to care of sync with own development repository but it is nothing new. Even now Pharo makes own forks of some projects but it is not so visible.
Ok I see.