On 06/27/2016 02:33 PM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
no, now that I remember I think it was because of the longlong conversion bug…
which *should* be fixed… but I might be wrong, heh

Esteban
Ah yes , that does ring a bell .... I added the dependency[1] on Apr 5, long after the project was started --- Mariano did the early implementation work --- unfortunately I didn't mention in the commit comment why the dependency was added :)

Thanks ... I'll wait (patiently) for the fix and then remove the dependency...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GemStone-GCI/commit/22e16a9b3c9b50f6afb778451de9586a2f1dd633

On 27 Jun 2016, at 23:21, Dale Henrichs <dale.henri...@gemtalksystems.com>