yes, what is bad now is that there is ‘no crash detector’.
If you quit an image without saving, you will get the epicea browser. I do not
want it in this case. When I do not save, it is on purpose.
Maybe a flag should be set when you quit the image (by saving or not). This
way, if the flag is not present at image startup, you could guess a crash.