Again again and again: How many times do you see students having Pharo frozen because the internet connection in the classroom is fleaky.

Apparently turning off these people is not an issue to you. Perfect but it is one for me.

For your productivity boost why can't you click on one setting and put it on?

Tell me I do not understand. In my dev image I have several settings set for my own usage.

So why you cannot have one extra one? Especially since preferences are loaded automatically.

Then when we will find a way to address the real problem we can just turn the setting on.

I will have spent half of my life showing software to newbies and may I ask you when is the last time

you show Pharo to a guy that is learning programming? I do that often (may be too often)

and in bad situation like in Afrika but not only.

Stef