Hi marcus

I will see if the temperature forces me to stay inside after afternoon naps and before jumping in water.
In such case I will looks at easy fixes.
But I will not do it regularly. I will probably have a look the week of 20 and take a real break from tomorrow to end of next week.

Stef
Hi,

We just saw that everyone who can press the button for a final integration
will be on Holidays from July 14 to the end of the month.

This means there will be no update, but the issue tracker will stay open of
course,
so issues can be submitted, fixed and reviewed… they will just not end up the
downloadable
image for that 2 weeks.

        Marcus