Nicolas and Peter,

At this point, I assume that both of you using metadata-less GitFileTree repositories and you have the choice of either replacing the github:// scheme with a gitfiletree:// scheme so that GitFileTree is used to load the packages or using "the Cypress package extension" for Metacello which I've recently announced[1].

The down-side for both of these is that either GitFileTree and/or the latest version of Metacello has to be loaded into the users image and that may not be practical, since neither is included in the base release for Pharo ..

The final option is to stop using metadata-less GitFileTree ...

Dale

[1] http://forum.world.st/ANN-Metacello-support-for-GitFileTree-metadata-less-mode-tt4906662.html