I have also been getting this same error with a number of configurations.

I am trying to get Pier 3 loaded and working in Pharo 5. I have been
unsuccessful so far though I would like to be able to use and experiment
with it. Is there a seaside image out there or a configuration I can load.
In the Pharo 5 image, I loaded it  and it was tagged Pharo 5 . Has anyone
else had this issue?

Thank  you!

Kind Regards,

Sean Glazier