Sure you can delete mcz from Smalltalkhub.  Or at least the Web UI offers a
'Delete .mcz' button, which appears to work.

Sign in
Navigate to the project
Click on Commits
Find the MCZ you want to delete
Click the name of the MCZ
Click the "Delete .mcz" button

It should then be deleted.

As a test I deleted
ConfigurationOfAutomaticMethodCategorizer-StephaneDucasse.4,
Pharo-Launcher-Core-DamienCassou.21, and
ConfigurationOfPharoLauncher-DamienCassou.9 from the PharoExtras/Soup repo

Or did you mean something else?

Hope this helps

Paul

stepharo wrote