I agree with Yuriy stack should be in the side

For me, the best way could be that you can put the widgets in the position
that you want,

I mean, the default layout is the vertical(stack, code, attributes)

But then with the mouse click, move it to another place in the window, or
put it in a new window.

And have the option to save the new position by default.

But this idea, can be difficult to implement