I'm also against.

- They take a place in the shortcuts that prevents others to use it
- If lazy people really needs this, the code completion should be enhanced. This is a code completion concern...

In general, my rule of thumb is to answer the following questions:
  How many people use it?
    - if a lot, maybe it makes sense to integrate it
    - if not a lot, make it a loadable extension

  How often do people use it?
- if at least 10 times per hour (e.g., reformat code, senders, implementors, search) the shortcut should be simple - otherwise we can put it in a more complex combination to leave place to the common ones.

Guille