Le 25/8/16 à 16:55, Nicolas Cellier a écrit :
Do we now since when?

unfortunately not.
@Cyril this is in Pharo50?

    Hi!

    I opened an issue month ago on fogbugs because I could not commit some
    packages. I didn't get time to investigate it and nobody could.

    With Guille we found that the problem is that the code contained a
    special character. It contains a ♥... And we cannot commit specials
    character anymore on Monticello and I think that it is the same with
    éèàíáò...

    Unfortunately I don't know enough this part of Pharo and I do not have
    the time to look at it for now. I just wanted to bring some light
    on the
    issue because there was no activity on the bug since month and I think
    that this is pretty important. If someone know how to fix it or know
    some pointers this is welcome. :)

    The bug repport:

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18711/Cannot-commit-a-special-character-into-Monticello

<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18711/Cannot-commit-a-special-character-into-Monticello>