> [...]
> in any class you want and you can associate it with a subject. For example,
> all Roassal examples are in dedicated classes. There are hundreds of
> methods, so putting them all on the class side of a domain class would not
> work at all. We showed the example on the class side because that is a
> pattern that people used for a long time and it is a reasonable place when
> you have only a handful of examples. The rationale is that an example is a
> way to instantiate a class, so having it on the class side is not far
> fetched. Also, if you put it on the class side, you get by default the
> class as a subject for the examples it contains which is quite natural.
>

> >         http://gtoolkit.org/doc/Examples/examples.html
> >
> > That being said, you can get it with the full GToolkit in Pharo 6.0:
> >
> > Is this based on the recent Pharo 6.0?
> >
> > GTExamplesReleaseTests are failing for me
>
> Yes, these are yellow.
>

> > Where did you test this? I get some Object>>#name deprecation warnings
> when browsing for examples refering a class, for example on
> > class FileSystem and menu entry "Browse Examples refering FileSystem"
> (maybe a Pharo 5.0 version?)
>
> I tested in Pharo 6.0 (60188), but we just got a problem that was reported
> related to Epicea and Martin is looking at it.
>

> > The example on the examples.html side isn't actually in the image right?
>
> Yes, it’s not there yet.
>

> > The browsing examples of a package (context menu on nautilus package
> pane) does not work or I don't understand why it does not find any examples
> at all.
> > The World menu "Browse All Examples" does not contain the class
> FileSystem, although FileSystem>>gtExampleZip is a gtExample, this is
> because
> > the example method is in an extension package, should all gtExample
> methods be class extensions ? This is handled differently for different
> packages.
>
> Hmm. When I "Browse All Examples" I get a Nautilus with FileSystem
> class>>gtExampleZip in my image. But, indeed, in the latest GToolkit image,
> this example is missing.
>

> > The code pane context menu of a sendersOf Message browser is broken
> (debug menu).
>
> I do not understand what menu item you refer to. Could provide a
> screenshot.
>

> > From the web-side:
> >
> > "Furthermore, Nautilus, the World-Menu, all Rub-Text-Editors as well as
> Spotter and Inspector provide access to retrieve, browse and navigate
> examples from entities within the world"
> > I can not find it, not in inspector, Rub-Text-Editors, only in Nautilus.
>
> In Nautilus and in RubText you get it in the GT-Examples menu (Browse
> examples with subject …).
>
> The Inspector is not yet there, but we are adding it.
>

> > And the menu entries are ... unfortunate (see screenshot), what you put
> in, the whole source as menu label?
>
> Hmm. Something is strange there. I get the name of a method, not the

Ah, it always uses the "selected text" for building the menu label, in this
example screenshot, I 've selected the whole
method.
Hm. But I don't know how it would find the selected method anyway.
If I selecte the method #append: and select
Browse examples with subject #append:
or
Browse examples with literal: #append:
it opens a browser on class Text ander there is a Text
class>>#gtExampleSimple,
but it does not contain #append: not as a literal or as a message send.

I did another test: select the message "asText" and choose
Browse Examples with literal #asText
It opens a browse with some more classes/example methods but
I can not see *any* relation between this example methods and the text I
selected.