On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Alexandre Bergel <alexandre.ber...@me.com>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It would be great to be able to save the repositories on the disk,
> somewhere. And to not have to type them all the time.

You're right, this is already in my backlog.
This is good feedback because now I can prioritize it better.

> Also, if I install a git repository, I would like to be able to commit /
> push after modifying it.
>
> This is a bit more difficult, because (if I understand what you mean) you
have a git repo that you probably downloaded with Gofer or Metacello. So
Iceberg can not use it for committing/pushing (because it is not a real git
repo). I have been talking with Dale and Cristophe, so that Metacello and
Cargo will use Iceberg for downloading git repos... so you will not have
that problem any more. Still, it might be a while until those changes are
integrated in Metacello (I think).
So in the meantime I can build a tool to convert a git metacello-downloaded
MCRepository to an Iceberg repository in a simple way. Do you think it
would be useful?