> At this point I’ve lost cumulatively hours and hours of work due to
> Playground not saving the code; so every time I crash I lose.
>

> In the picture below the code was demonstrably executed and yet it’s not
> in the history and if I would crash (which happens several times a day in
> “stable” pharo 5) I would lose it. Not to mention that way too often I see
> duplicate events in the history with identical code…

This was discussed  a couple of time and we even had some bug-entries.
But it is working that way "by-design".
I don't understand why, but the current content is not shown in the
history, only if you close the current playground window *withouth*
deleteing the content.
If the content is not shown in the history, it may be still in the
play-cache folder.