> Denis
>
> can we also have
>
> assert: aNumber withPrecision: precision equals: otherNumber
>
>       self
>       assert: (aNumber round: precision)
>       equals: otherNumber
>
> assert: aNumber closeTo: otherNumber
>
>       assert: aNumber withPrecision: self defaultPrecision equals: otherNumber
>
> defaultPrecision
>       ^ 2

We could add it but as different issue.

Also I really want move away from assertions to should expressions. It is
much nicer to write things like this (which available in StateSpecs):

10.1234 should equal: 10.12 within: 0.01  "success"
10.1234 should equal: 10.12 within: 0.001 "failure"

Also I has idea that float assertions should always use default precision
(like 0.00000000001) without special message.

(80.85 * 100) should equal: 8085

It will fail now but I want it always succeed in such cases. Because in
most cases users don't care about this. And when it has real value users
will specify concrete precision