Le 03/09/2016 à 17:06, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :
I've often wanted to know which packages I had personally installed in an
image (i.e. non-kernel). Our one-level-deep package nesting makes the full
list unnavigable, so how about a Nautlius group where all new packages get
included automatically? We could clear it out prior to release et voila!

What do you think?

I have a recent packages category in AltBrowser which works like that. Limited to the last ten entries, but maybe could be limitless instead.

Another benefit, when you teach newcomers:

- A constant, direct path in the browser to the last package created(*) or loaded in the image. 3 times out of four, students misread the package name they are supposed to create, and finding it for them in Nautilus is a pain.

Thierry

(*) The old system browser used to have such a constant path: last package in the list of packages. This feature is no more in Nautilus. I reintroduced it in AltBrowser.

-----
Cheers,
Sean