I am not happy with Iceberg diffs so I wonder if there is a better diff
morphs around.

Currently I am using a GLMDiffPresentation, which gives an easy way to show
a diff, but is not much flexible. Some requirements I have are:
a. Configure coloring (currently changes are always shown in red for the
left version and in green for the right version).
b. Provide a title for each side of the diff
c. (more difficult) Show three way diffs.

Also highlighting is just not right in current version, several times it
does not highlight correctly the changed code.

So, do you know if there is a better way to show diffs?

Thank you.
Nico