The identifier printf() can also be a macro...

On 9/23/16 1:15 , Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
along with what Andres says, also no, you do not have support for variadic
functions.
what you do this is to declare your functions as if they were non-variadic:

pritnf: format intValue:  number
        self ffiCall: #(int printf(String format, int number))

that will work… yes is not the best in the word, but it works :)

Esteban

On 23 Sep 2016, at 08:11, Andres Valloud <avall...@smalltalk.comcastbiz.net>