I noticed only in a side conversation recently (rather than an
announcement, did I miss something?) that the change of development
process to now just submit slices to inbox and configurations get
sorted later (which makes things simpler - but I wonder how
configurations are then maintained. Manually would seem susceible to
error is fixes being dropped - so could we get an update of
development process end to end comparing bug-fixing versus feature
development.  If too late notice, then could it be lined up for
subsequent meeting?
Hi ben

People must maintain their configuration.
Now for external projects we do not want deadlock to move so we decided
that we publish changes and that the maintainers of external projects can just merge back and
continue to propose their change using configurations.
Is it clearer?