Hi Matteo,

If you look, for example at RestartDebugAction, there is on
the class side a method #gtStackDebuggingActionFor: that
has the annotation <gtStackDebuggingAction>.

To attach actions to the stack (proceed, resume, step into)
the debugger looks for subclasses of DebugAction that have
class side methods annotated with gtStackDebuggingAction.

These methods can optionally receive the debugger instance
as an argument. However you can also only have simple
methods like 'PeelToFirstDebugAction class>>#gtActionType'

Cheers,
Andrei